Sunday, August 3, 2008

Superman & Spiderbaby

SUPERMAN
On Friday Robbie saw some kids "flying" on Sesame Street and he decided he wanted to fly, too. He stood in the middle of the living room and jumped and jumped, but just couldn't seem to fly! He got so upset he fell on the floor and cried, saying over and over again, "I can't fly. I can't fly." Such a devastating realization for a two-year-old boy. Luckily he got over it pretty quickly and was contented with shooting some hoops.


SPIDERBABY
About a week ago Nathan was asking Robbie what his baby sister's name was and Robbie insisted it was Spiderman. He repeated the same thing the next day. A few days ago I asked Robbie if Ari's name was still Spiderman--he said, "No, its Spiderbaby." So here's sleeping Spiderbaby:
Superman and Spiderbaby together:

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

What cute stories! Thanks for sharing!

jill said...

Your kids are so cute!! Robbie looks so big and Ari is such a darling little girl, how fun!!!