Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally Friends

Well, Robbie has finally started acknowledging Ari's existence and has even discovered that she's a pretty fun friend. He loves to play with her now. He especially enjoys "riding bikes" with her--well, he rides one bike while I push Ari around on the other. I have to say that Ari is going to grow up to be one tough cookie because when Robbie plays with her he plays ROUGH. She doesn't seem to mind, though, she seems to think the world revolves around her big brother!

Our little Aurelia is sure growing up fast! Today she rolled over for the second time (front to back).

2 comments:

Flockhart Family said...

You have such beautiful kids. I love the made up toys, MacRae's favorite is deodarant and the flat iron.

Havilah said...

Enjoy the friends stage...we've just entered the sibling rivalry stage. I'm losing it!!

I love the Robbie-isms on the side there.. He's such a clever kid!