Saturday, November 28, 2009

Part of the Human Race

Thanksgiving morning Nate and I ran in the Utah Human Race. This was such a fun event! There were 3600 runners and all the procedes went to the Utah Food Bank. We left the kids with Grandma Morrill since it was so cold, but hopefully they can run with us as they get older. We decided we definitely need to make this a yearly tradition!

The rest of Thanksgiving was great--we spent time with both of our families. I'm so blessed to have such a supportive, loving family, a wonderful husband, and a couple of great kids! Heavenly Father has certainly blessed us with not only a wonderful family, but the gospel, good health, and a peacful and comfortable life. I know we can never hope to deserve all this, but I do hope we can live and serve the best we can with what we've been given!

1 comment:

Andrea - said...

Way to go, Bekah and Nate!