I didn't realize how sad I'd be to leave Daisyfield Drive. We have had a lot of happy memories there; we moved in around our first anniversary and brought home two babies there. Here's a few things we'll really miss:
- Our little 15 by 20 backyard; its amazing what fun things we did in such a small space: backyard barbeques, planting a garden, family parties, swimming, playing ball, etc.
- Biking and walking on the trails just a few blocks away, and playing in the park across the street.
- Walking over to Boondocks on cold, boring days.
- Great friends and neighbors, and lots of them! It seems like every time we went outside there was someone out there to talk to or play with.
- Our awsome little one car garage that was our storage room, pantry, mechanic shop, junk dump, home improvement staging ground, mudroom, kids winter play area, and sometimes even had room to keep our car in.
- The Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you. I was way sad to leave also!
Good luck in your new place. I have heard that Pleasant Grove lives up to its name. I look forward to reading more of your adventures.
It was bittersweet leaving the townhouses, I was glad to get to somewhere bigger, but I knew I would miss my friends and ward and neighbors. We had such great memories there, and I am so glad to have lived there where I made some awesome friends, one of which is you!!
Your townhome does sound like a fun place to be--hope you feel at home in Pleasant Grove very soon!
Post a Comment