Robbie got really mad tonight because we wouldn't let him do something, so he decided to run away from home. I just went along with it (that's what they always do on TV shows like the Brady Bunch, right?) and suggested he might want to pack a bag. It was interesting to see what he decided to bring on his journey "to Africa" (he decided to go to Africa so he could "ride a subway"). Here's what he packed:
- 4 bananas
- 2 oranges
- a bunch of construction paper
- a box of crayons
- 2 pairs of scissors
- a game
- a toy phone
- 2 cars
- a toy pair of pliers
3 comments:
That is such a random list of things to pack, but funny. And I think it's great that you went along with it (like they do on tv), I probably would have done the same thing.
I ran away from home once...made it to the edge of the grass in the yard...can't believe he actually went a few blocks! I can see Tage totally doing that one day and I will probably do the same thing you did. :0) Love the list!
I love this!!! And am so glad he didn't really run away. Thanks for sharing a great Robbie story. That kid cracks me up!
Post a Comment