Monday, August 16, 2010

Trip to Oregon (Part 2--Portland Area)

Portland is beautiful with so many fun places to visit.  Too bad Ari broke her arm on our very first stop, at Multnomah Falls.  She fell while swinging on a hand rail.  This picture was taken just a little while later on the upper bridge; Ari looks pretty sad, but we didn't realize yet that she had broken her arm.
Just before the accident:
Ari and I in the Rose Garden, in Washington Park in downtown Portland.  It smelled heavenly!
Robbie and the roses. I'm not sure what this pose is all about, but he's cute no matter what!
The kids on the balcony of the Pittock mansion, which sits on top of one of the tallest hills around Portland.
Nathan and Robbie checking out the view of the city from the grounds of the Pittock mansion.

1 comment:

Ron & Gayla said...

I love the pictures of your trip. It looks like such a good time