Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joining the Mini Van Club

We have now, somewhat begrudgingly at first, joined the ranks of Utah County mini-van driving Mormon parents.  I never imagined that I would actually LIKE driving a mini-van, but its amazing how much easier it has made my life already and I'm sure when #3 makes his appearance this vehicle will be a life saver.  The kids love it too (I'm glad they're still young enough to think that mini-vans are the coolest cars ever). Hip, hip, horay for mini-vans!

3 comments:

The Letterman's said...

we LOVE ours too! definetly worth the stigma!! and with 3 for sure it's a lovely thing!!

Amber said...

I have never wanted to join either...but I am sure we will one day. It's just the most efficient and all that. Can't wait to hear when the next little one comes!

Jessica Taylor said...

Well, we sure are growing up, aren't we?