Ari was born with a mullet--short hair up front, with tons of long hair in the back! I haven't quite been able to get a photo that does it justice yet, so you'll have to use your imagination a little bit. The hair on top of her head is always sticking straight up, too, so she looks like she has one of those '80s flat-top mullets. I love that Ari has so much cute dark hair. I dreamed of having a little girl with lots of dark hair, but always figured it was just wishful thinking since I was pretty much bald until I was two and so was Robbie. We've sure had lots of hair surprises with our kids--Robbie's red hair was pretty much a one-in-a-million random genetic thing since as far as we've been able to figure out the only people in our families with red hair are Nate's great-grandpa and some of my great-great aunts and uncles.
Hey, those pictures are so cute. Congratulations on your baby girl!! We found your blog through Dave and Caroline. You can check out our blog at joeandjill.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Awe, Bekah, she's way cute, mullet and all! :)
Hey, those pictures are so cute. Congratulations on your baby girl!! We found your blog through Dave and Caroline. You can check out our blog at joeandjill.blogspot.com
What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing with us. We are really excited for you!
Love,
Shayna and Joseph
Save my blog in your favorites!! KatieGrigg.blogspot.com
Post a Comment