2 months ago
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Baby Pictures
Check out Ari's super cute photos from littlelimephotography.com. After you enter the site click on "Clients" and then type Aurelia as your password (it is case sensitive). I'm so impressed with this photographer. Her name is Shauna Powell and she does the photos in her home using natural light. And it was much less expensive than Kiddie Kandids! Which one is your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like the one where she is sitting up against the quilt and she has a little grin on her face. I like the color one better than the black and white cause she is so cute and pink!!
Awww...those are so sweet! I think I like the third one best. What a cutie! Aren't little girls so fun? :)
Your little girls is soo cute!! I like # 4 she just looks addorable in that one!
Who is the other girl?
However can you choose? I must admit--separately and together--they are the BEST neices and most darling EVER!
Well, look like the photographer took the photos off the web, now that I've ordered my pictures. Number 4 is definitely my favorite, too.
Post a Comment