Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Getaway at the Ranch


A few weeks ago we introduced Ari to one of our favorite places in the whole world, the Morrill Meadowbrook Ranch and Capital Reef National Park. My parents and their kids, Keli, Skyler, and Ember joined us for this fun little weekend getaway.


Here's video from Ari's very first hike ever, in the Grand Wash in Capitol Reef National Park. She slept most of the way.




2 comments:

Havilah said...

How fun! I want to go on that hike next time we're in Utah. Ari looks so cute.

I was happy to see that you updated the blog. I was just thinking about you yesterday and wanting to see new pictures. I guess you got the vibe.

Andrea - said...

Looks so fun! What a darling family you are.

Remind Nathan for me that rain in the Grand Wash is not usually a very good thing. Wash, flash flood...