Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spiderman Loves to See the Temple

Here's a video I've been meaning to post for a long time. Robbie got into a singing mood (as he often does) while we were in the car driving home from a family reunion where he had had his face painted like Spiderman.


7 comments:

Havilah said...

How cute! I loved the last line "this is my sacred bootie"

He's grown so much since we saw him last!

Katie said...

That is so freakin' cute!! I love how he yelled the last part. He really got into it!!

Jessica Marie said...

What a smart little guy!

Andrea - said...

I'm so glad you captured it and posted him singing. He's so adorable. Great blackmail material for when he is older too! Love ya! :)

Tyson and Jennifer said...

This is so cute! You'll always be so glad that you caught this on video! He really knows this song so well... "yeah"! (Abby and I always say "yeah" and clap after singing too).

Andrea - said...

I love it! Grandma Morrill

Lis said...

He's a good little singer! Keli and I liked the last line too...'this is my sacred bootie'