Happy Birthday, Nathan! Hope I don't embarrass you with this. (Yesterday was actually Nate's birthday, but sadly he and Robbie had the stomach flu all day so I didn't have time to post this. Luckily everyone's feeling great again today.)Things I love about Nathan:
1. He can fix almost anything! (I really shouldn't be telling you this or you'll all want to borrow him on Saturdays.) This includes fixing a great dinner.
3. He does things for the right reasons; whether its home teaching or paying someone a compliment, you can be sure he's sincere.
4. Motherhood/wifehood is never a "thankless" job with Nathan around--he's so good at expressing gratitude for everything I do, how could I not feel appreciated and loved.
5. He ain't no sissy! From wearing a full beard (which I do like, by the way, in case anyone wonders) to hiking up a mountain with Robbie and a bunch of gear on his back to doing martial arts (I'd feel bad for anyone who ever tried to mess with him) Nathan is tough. Yet at the same time, he's extremely gentle, patient, and can control his temper like no one I've ever seen. You're amazing, Nate, and I love you!
2 comments:
I love this tribute!! I agree, Nate is a great guy, we always enjoy hanging out with him. The thing I've noticed the most about him, that you mentioned is how great he is with kids. I remember my Robbie always wanting to sit on his lap and play with him in Sunday School. Happy Birthday Nate!!
I'm kind of late posting comments...maybe you won't see this but I thought this was a very nice tribute to Nathan. He is very patient with our kids and that says a LOT. They love to bug him...especially Skyler...and he takes it and dishes the teasing back out to him. Thanks, Nate for all the fun you bring to our home and most of all for being such a wonderful husband to our daughter and such a loving father for Robbie and Ari.
Post a Comment