
Happy Birthday, Robbie! I can't believe its already been three years, but then again I can't imagine my life without you.
Above is one of my favorite pictures of Robbie, taken in our tent on a camp out in the Summer of 2007 when he was about 18 months old. He's changed so much!
The things I love most about Robbie:
1. He has the absolute cutest dimples and smile I've ever seen, and uses them often; a happy-go-lucky kid.
2. It always amazes me how smart, creative, and hilarious he is.
3. He is teaching me patience---AHHHHHHH!!! (Hope he doesn't drive me crazy first.)
4. He is so sweet, affectionate, and loving--to everyone.
5. Gotta love that red hair!
What do you love about Robbie?
3 comments:
Well, it is hard to list everything that I love about Robbie.
He is so adventurious, and loves to fly about 6 feet over my head (we need to get that picture from your parents)
He is ver smart and fun.
His little growl.
He loves to play with Daddy.
I van;t believe he is already three. What a handsome little boy. I definetly love the red hair
I think it's funny when he gets so frustrated when I am scolding my Robbie, but your Robbie thinks I am talking to him. He looks at me, and says, "I didn't hit" or "I did eat my sandwich." The poor kid thinks he's in trouble, when he's being the good Robbie.
Post a Comment