Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stuck!

Though she can't crawl yet, Ari is a super mobile baby and she keeps getting stuck under the couch. Using a combination of rolling and scooting she can cross a whole room in minutes. She's getting to the point where she wants to be on the floor exploring almost all the time. And here I thought she would be the complete opposite of her big brother and just want to sit calmly on my lap all day. Looks like I was wrong!

8 comments:

Havilah said...

I can't believe how cute she is! Are those blue eyes? I still can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

They are a dark blue almost grey. Very pretty if I do say so myself

Andrea - said...

Yay for Ari! She is so adorable. I can hardly believe she is old enough to move and wiggle so much!

Flockhart Family said...

She is such a cutie.

Jessica Marie said...

What a doll!

Katie said...

It's fun when they become mobile, but then you wish they would just sit still for a bit. If she's like your Robbie, there will be little sitting. :)

Lis said...

Ari is SO cute! I think everyone agrees with that! I finally got your blog added to my favorites so I'll be visiting more often!
Love ya'll!

Andrea - said...

Bekah - I nominated you for a blog award. Check my blog to get more information. ~Andrea