Those really did turn out well. She could have a career in photography ahead of her!
Your kids are so cute! Robbie's hair seems to be getting darker. Ari is growing up too fast! I want to meet her before she's a teenager.
Those are so cute!! Robbie seems to like her more than he used to. :)
You have the most adorable kids. Your sister did such a good job. I can't beleive how old Ari is.
So cute! Also, I think I passed Havilah's Test!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those really did turn out well. She could have a career in photography ahead of her!
Your kids are so cute! Robbie's hair seems to be getting darker. Ari is growing up too fast! I want to meet her before she's a teenager.
Those are so cute!! Robbie seems to like her more than he used to. :)
You have the most adorable kids. Your sister did such a good job. I can't beleive how old Ari is.
So cute! Also, I think I passed Havilah's Test!!!!
Post a Comment