Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pigtails

Here's one of my first attempts at pigtails! Ari's hair is getting long in front and starting to get into her eyes, so I'm trying to learn how to fix it, plus I want her to get used to having stuff in her hair. Wow, it sure is challenging to do a wiggly seven month old's hair! Any advice from you moms out there on doing little girls hair??

4 comments:

Havilah said...

my advice? Just do it! (in otherwords, I have no advice on how to stop the wiggles...but with practice you will be really good at doing her hair despite the wiggles)

now that ruth's older, I just set her in front of the TV while I do her hair. We can get some pretty fancy hairstyles that way, it's lots of fun!

Gloriela and Nacho said...

That reminds me when I used to do your hair almost everyday and i loved it, godd memories!! I guess I will have to do someone else´s daugther hair because I will stop it with two boys.

Andrea - said...

Bekah, There are two blogs I follow that have ideas on how to do little girls' hair. There under Blog Stalkings.

Unknown said...

Have you seen my daughter's hair, she almost has more hair that I do! Anyway, I put Brianne in her high chair when I do her hair, I put her toys or combs to distract her, it works pretty good for me.
And someone told me that once you started doing their hair, you have to do it everyday, so they will get used to the idea of you touching their hair.
Isn't it fun doing your little girls hair?