Super cute pics! I love them. Where did you have them taken and who did them?
The photographer was none other than our super talented sister-in-law, Renee! We were at the American Fork ampitheater.
They turned out so cute!!! Ari is so big, I can't even believe it.
Cute, cute, cute!! I can't believe how big she is now!
What great photos. Your sister-in-law did a fantastic job! Of course, you are a lovely looking family which definitely helps her. :)
Love it! Those pictures are super cute. What a darling family!
Love it! Good job Renee!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super cute pics! I love them. Where did you have them taken and who did them?
The photographer was none other than our super talented sister-in-law, Renee! We were at the American Fork ampitheater.
They turned out so cute!!! Ari is so big, I can't even believe it.
Cute, cute, cute!! I can't believe how big she is now!
What great photos. Your sister-in-law did a fantastic job! Of course, you are a lovely looking family which definitely helps her. :)
Love it! Those pictures are super cute. What a darling family!
Love it! Good job Renee!
Post a Comment