very cute--I liked the float in a box too--the voting sounds like fun, but hard; there are always lots of good ones. I have to tell you, I love all of your "Robbie-isms" (no one ever comments on the side stuff)--they are so stinkin cute! And, I saw a turqoise Geo the other day, and thought of you--it made me smile! ;D
Cute picture...a true keepsake! We are 'thinking' about resurrecting that turqoise Geo. Dad needs another car when his office moves to Riverton. That little car has made the rounds through the family and is coming back to us again...it was a fun car!
3 comments:
very cute--I liked the float in a box too--the voting sounds like fun, but hard; there are always lots of good ones. I have to tell you, I love all of your "Robbie-isms" (no one ever comments on the side stuff)--they are so stinkin cute! And, I saw a turqoise Geo the other day, and thought of you--it made me smile! ;D
I love to look at your blog every day. Even if you don't post that often I love to review everything. It's so good.
Cute picture...a true keepsake! We are 'thinking' about resurrecting that turqoise Geo. Dad needs another car when his office moves to Riverton. That little car has made the rounds through the family and is coming back to us again...it was a fun car!
Post a Comment