Monday, February 8, 2010

For Sale

Its official! We put our townhome up for sale last Wednesday!

9 comments:

Tyson and Jennifer said...

Where are you going?

Heather said...

I am excited for you. I hope you have some good offers!

Bekah said...

Update: We accepted a good offer today, if all goes well we'll close by the end of the month. We'll be going to Am. Fork, Cedar Hills, Pleasant Grove or thereabouts.

Rachel said...

Wow! Congrats on the ultra-quick sale of your place! So exciting! Spencer's number is 381-5757 if you need help with your loan. He does a great job and will give you a killer deal! :)

Flockhart Family said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your new place!

Andrea - said...

Wooo-hoooo! Great work!

Ron & Gayla said...

That's so exciting.

Nicole said...

Congrats! :)

Alyssa Rock said...

You sure you don't want to come to Springville with us and hang out? We have a board game party every other Friday night. :P