Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reunion!

What a fabulous weekend! On Thursday we headed down to St. George for the Capel family reunion. Here we are playing in the water at the St. George town square. We camped for two nights at Sand Hollow State Park (near Hurricane). Robbie was so excited to be in the real dessert. Ari had a bit of a rough time her first time sleeping in a tent, but better the second night. I hope we can make a good camper out of her.
Friday we spent all day boating and hanging out on the beach at Sand Hollow Resevoir. Ari was in heaven: water to swim in, mud to play in, and a buffet of nice sand to eat!
Robbie is a little nervous around water, but he went out on the boat twice and had a great time!
I love this picture of my parents.
And this picture is great, too. . . my dad and mom, Aunt Chris and Uncle Don, Aunt Mary and Uncle Rob, Aunt Elaine, and Aunt Cindy. Four of my dad's eight siblings and their families were able to come to the reunion and we all had a great experience.

4 comments:

Andrea - said...

Glad you guys had a good time. But, we missed you at the Morrill reunion. Those pics are great!

Ron & Gayla said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time. You have an awesome family. Family is everything. We love you

Ardie said...

I love that picture of your parents, too. That's one you should blow up and hang on your wall. :)

Lis said...

Hey, I think we look 'blown up' enough! Don't make the picture any bigger! :)
The reunion was lots of fun! We need to get our photos out and look at them. I think I have some cute ones of you and Nate and the kids.